Let's talk about angina pectoris (chest pain) caused by over eating

Chest pain can have various causes but not necessarily due to underlying disease. For example: heavy lifting, weight lifting, truama to the chest or swallowing a large piece of food. Chest pain can also be as a result of laying down on your cheat for too long thereby not allowing the chest wall or muscle to expand enough when breathing out. 
One time I ate swallow, I ate too much in fact my chest starting paining me after about 30mins of eating. I had to check for what causes my recurrent chest pain and turns out it is also caused by indigestion. After eating, avoid laying down till after 30mins. This aids in easy digestion of food.
Symptoms of chest pain obviously includes pain to the chest ( could be sharp or pounding pain) and this pain can seem as if it's moving to the throat or the mouth (it happened to me so many times. Others include fast heart beat or acute chest pain. 
Treatment includes: Aspirin, antacid or consulting a doctor if pain is too severe. 

Let's know how to take charge of our health today.
#foodieshoppers.

Comments

Popular Posts